Auslogics System Information

| Posted in , , , , , , , | Posted on Thursday, December 25, 2008


While browsing download.com for programs to install on my family's fresh version of XP (blog on that coming soon) I came across Auslogics System Information. Since my favorite disk defrag program is Auslogics Disk Defrag I decided to give it a go.

The program is designed to show you information about your computer and it preforms that simple task very well. The interface is clean and logically organized and you can view basic to advanced information on anything from your hard drives, current drivers, installed programs and running processes.

This will be especially helpful when I am working on friends computers, so then I can quickly familiarize myself with the computer rather than spend time trying to figure out what kind of video card it has or when it was last updated.

Comments (0)